Webroot Antivirus Software – Your Total Security Solution
You’re worried about attacks on your computer.
With webroot antivirus software, you can protect your devices from phishing, ransomware and viruses which damage your precious memories, contacts and information. Webroot has several packages available to suit every budget – plus it’s easy to use so you won’t have a hard time setting it up!
Keep hackers out of your devices with Webroot’s award-winning antivirus software. Instantly scanning for new threats in real time, Webroot secures any device connected to the internet and prevents malware at the point of entry into devices or networks.
Choose from several protection options – including a free 70-day trial – that suit different needs or budgets.
How webroot antivirus software can keep your device safe?
Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus is a powerful tool to protect your computer and other devices. It also protects you against viruses, malware, and other online risks.
- Play online games without worrying about harmful attacks.
- Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus is available on a range of devices.
- Protects against viruses, malware, and other online risks.
- Because it’s so easy to use, you won’t have a hard time setting it up.
- Protects all your devices without slowing them down.
- Carries out regular scans for malicious files, apps, scripts or other data objects
- Detects and destroys malicious data objects
- Prevent ransomware from encrypting your device or files.
- Not only does this apply to unwanted actions, but also to “rolling back”
- Protect up to 5 PCs, Macs®, smartphones or tablets.
Use Webroot antivirus software to protect your family.
As more people do activities like banking and shopping on the internet, the stakes of cyber security continue to rise. And because there are so many resources online that can pose a threat to your devices, cyber security has become a top priority.
Award-winning Webroot protects against phishing, ransomware and viruses, while easily managing family profiles on your phone, tablet or laptop so you can use the internet on any device.